Download Android App
Scan & Download iSMS Australia App for FREE
Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Seller: Mobiweb Sdn Bhd.
©2016 Mobiweb Sdn Bhd.
4.0.3 and above
SMS Android App Tutorial:
Using SMS Android App for SMS Marketing
To configure your username and password, you must click on the "Login" button. Besides that, the buttons are labeled in such a way so that you will be able to understand the description much easier.
Click on images to view clearer
||Show a list of items. Example : Login, Rates, Demo, Contacts and so on.
||Reset the whole message content including phone number.
||Edit message settings.
1. You can login, register, recharge your credit, get demo credit, set sender ID (optional) and country (prefix) under menu category.
2. Login to iSMS Australia. Insert your username and password to continue.
3. Alternatively, go back to setting and register a new account. Fill in the form and then tap on "Register" to proceed.
4. Insert free demo PIN to get 10 free SMS form iSMS Australia. Get it fromhere.
5. Sender ID is optional.
6. Select your country (prefix). Sending SMS is much easier as you do not need to type in the prefix again.
7. We would love to improve ourselves to serve you better. Do leave us a feedback.
8. Start sending SMS after logged in.
9. To view the prefix rate, tap "Rates". All supported countries will be displayed.
10. Key in the contact numbers using the virtual keyboard or tap on "Contacts" as illustrated below.
10a. When you tap on "Contacts", checked contacts and tap OK. You can also export it into CSV file.
11. Several reports are available under "Send History & Reply History".
12. Reply History will be similar to the screenshot below.
13. Send History includes details such as deliery status, phone number(s) and message preview.